- Competitive monthly Salary
- Bonuses upon meeting set targets.
- Discretionary bonuses
- Sponsored personal/career development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid leave days
- Exciting outdoor events
- The chance to be part of an awesome team.
- The chance to put your creative brains to work on meaningful projects!
You will be responsible for:
- Designing creatives for clients and the company
- Editing videos using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Creating 2D and 3D animations from concepts
- Take product photographs for clients and the company
- Generate user interfaces to assist in website design and mobile app development
- Create beautiful illustrations from concepts
- Manage assigned design projects for clients and the company
- Pitch projects to clients, investors, and the company
- Liaise with stakeholders involved in assigned projects to ensure project success
Qualifications for Graphic Designer
- Minimum of HND or at least 3 years experience in graphic design
- Proven record of out-of-the-box creativity
- An appealing portfolio.
How to be Successful in this Role
- To succeed in this role you will need to be a tenacious, outgoing and a confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
- You'll enjoy representing the company, engaging with our customers and relish being part of a successful team
- You will be a self-starter, self-motivated and ambitious with a strong desire to learn and improve your skills
- You'll be looking to progress within the company and build a successful long-term career with us
- You should be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision
- Above all, you should be one creative hotshot!
Think you're the best? Apply for this role now!