- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- Ability to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- Ability to design all kinds of artworks, motion graphics, and video commercials using Adobe suit.
- At least 2 years experience as a Graphic Designer
Location: We prefer working from IBG Social Corporate Office in Accra but are open to remote work for the right applicants
Interested applicants should send a CV and Portfolio to email@example.com. Email subject should be ‘Graphic Designer Job’
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.