We are looking for a young graphic designer for a Book Publishing Company.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualification and Requirement
- A minimum of a First degree or HND;
- Applicant should be conversant with the use of Macintosh Products Mac books)
- Applicant must know how you use Adobe Indesign
Software skill requirement:
- Knowledge of the use of all Adobe programs especially Adobe Indesign
- Applicants who have good illustration skills will have an urge over other candidates.
- At least 2 years’ experience
Interested applicants should submit their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.