Our team is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring graphic design professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop graphic design skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Create stronger, clearer, and more eye-catching designs by understanding how, why, and when to layout and compose documents
- Create color palettes, manipulate colors, or troubleshoot in tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- Use the main tools in a designer's arsenal, typography and color, to grab attention and set the right mood for your documents
- Use key features on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms to showcase your work, share your creative workflow and generally increase your online presence
- Distort and warp layers, work with text, create shapes, draw and edit vector paths with the Pen tool, create animations, apply painting effects, save and share libraries, and work with artboards
- Get started with basic design software, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Use important principles of composition in your designs
- Be more creative both individually and as part of a team
- Apply your new skills to the real world of work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.