- AmaliTech recruits graduate into the AmaliTech Training Academy quarterly to undergo its free training programme in IT/Digital skills offering diverse employment pathway opportunities.
- Once again, we have begun accepting applications from qualified graduates to be recruited into our training academy as part of our 5th Cohort. This ongoing recruitment is targeted at trainees who will join our training academy in July 2021.
- The AmaliTech Graduate Trainee Programme is open to graduates with IT Background who are willing to be enrolled in our Training Academy to undergo intensive training for a period of (Six) 6 months.
- Our Training Academy is located in Takoradi which means candidates should be willing to live in or relocate to Takoradi (in situations where candidates live elsewhere). After successful completion of the training programme, AmaliTech provides the Graduate Trainees with various employment pathways in the tech ecosystem.
- The first two months of our training is foundational, and all trainees must successfully complete it. The foundational modules comprise of intensive courses in computer programming for software development.
- Upon completion of the foundation modules, Graduate Trainees will take further courses in front end development, back-end development, and data analytics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum of an HND in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or IT or
A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, or Engineering
Must have taken courses in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming during their undergraduate studies
Candidates must have taken at least one course related to probability, statistics, algebra and calculus during their undergraduate degree
Strong interest and temperament for Computer Programming and Mathematics is a must
Previous software development or data analytics experience is an advantage