A reputable organization in Ghana is providing internship opportunities for graduates with a degree or masters’ in the following areas:
- Agriculture or natural resource management.
- The selected candidates must have good writing and research skills, knowledge in cocoa and related issues.
- Also, the candidate must be willing to travel and work in rural communities, work extra hours, have a good understanding of the selected subject matter, and must be a good team player.
CV's should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should read as Graduate Internship Program- Name of Applicant- Interested Area
Example: Graduate Internship Program-Derek Agyeman Owusu- Agriculture
The CV should be 1 page maximum and structured as follows
- Name of applicant and contact details (telephone number and email)
- Work Experience (including internships and national service)
- Key skills
- Reference (minimum of 2 and maximum of 4)
- Font Size- Times New Roman 11, single spacing.
Kindly note that any CV that goes beyond 1 page will be rejected and not reviewed. Please do not add a cover letter- it will NOT be read.
The internship will provide a monthly allowance for all selected applicants. A total of 2 graduates will be selected for this round of call, and thus this is a very competitive program.
The selected applicants will have the opportunity to gain practical experience.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.