- Provides tuition using methods that ensure maximum interaction and assimilation onsite and online.
- Creates a challenging learning environment for learners by using pupil centered methods
- Encourages an active interest in learning through interesting methodologies and class projects
- Provides feedback continuously in a timely manner to parents and management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Graduate Teacher with at least 3 years of teaching experience.
- Must be able to teach English language, Mathematics, Science, Religious and Moral Education, Our World and Our People and History
- An IT literate
- Must be fluent in English (Spoken and Written).
- Must live within Accra, Tema, Afienya, Community 25, Prampram, and its environs.
Applications and CVs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.