A reputable firm in Ghana is looking for a talented and experienced GPS Tracking Auto Technician.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of Installation of GPS tracking devices.
- Experience in installing different sensors (Driver ID, Temperature, Door sensor, CANBUS, etc.)
- Troubleshooting defective devices.
- Documenting service and installation reports.
- Investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Must have a valid driving license.
Location: Greater Accra, Tesano