Ground Water Exploration
- Structural design of elevated water
- Analyze all geophysical interpretations and identify all potential issues and resolution in process for all complex technical and business issues and coordinate with various departments to prepare schedule for projects.
- Forecast all issues in system and ensure appropriate resolution for same, analyze productivity of all operations in geophysical sphere and recommend solutions to increase proficiency of all results.
- Prepare business proposals and identify appropriate locations through regular inspection and assist to complete all produce areas and provide required support to special task force.
- Monitor and provide support to all reserve reports and design and recommend locations for all geophysical area as per requirement.
- Maintain integrity of all geophysical data and ensure compliance to all regulations and standards.
- Train all junior geologists and geophysicists and develop plans to enhance various exploration processes for data and coordinate with various departments to ensure completion of work within required deadline.
- Prepare maps and interpretations for all seismic section with help of Landmark Suite Applications and perform regular analysis of all data.
- Prepare accurate reports and perform efficient processing of all seismic area and train individuals to perform acoustic log analysis.
- Design presentations to assist marketing and sales team and interpret all microseismic data for customers and recommend improvements if required.
- Develop new techniques to present data and maintain and update knowledge on all Microsoft applications.
- Administer all geophysical sites through regular travel and ensure achievement of all production goals.