We are looking to hire General practitioners with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills to join our team of doctors. These Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
To ensure success, they should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
General Practioner Responsibilities:
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counselling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Always maintain confidentiality and impartiality.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up to date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Be willing to consult always.
General Practioner Requirements:
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- 5 years of residency training (essential).
- Current state medical licensee(essential).
- Completed Medical Licensing Examination (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counselling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
Interested applicants should send CV's to email@example.com