- Obtains profit contribution by managing staff and establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions and providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; and coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a BSc / MSc is required.
- At least 5 or more years of experience in the betting industry
- Strong marketing background.
- Candidates should have experience in similar positions in a betting company.
- Candidates should be performing in their current role as a top manager in a betting company
Salary: Gh 10,000 - Gh 15,000