- To oversee the Sales Department, Service and Parts, and Accounting and Finance.
- Motivating employees, planning events and promotions, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Plan goals for the Company, oversee daily operations from an elevated perspective, and coordinate with staff members to optimize productivity.
- Building relationships with both employees and customers.
- Adhering to the policies and procedures set out by the Company, while making sure all employees do the same.
- Developing and executing comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long-range, to support business objectives and setting up Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Conducting market research and monitoring competitive products and marketing activities.
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Development and implementation of communication strategies within and outside the Company, including overseeing advertising activities like Print, ATL, BTL, and E- marketing.
- Advising Management on Product Planning and Ordering.
- Conducting Product & Marketing Training to internal staff.
- Managing and solving team members’ problems and conflicts.
- The Incumbent must have the following qualifications:
- Must have Bachelor's Degree and an MBA or Masters is a plus.
- At least Five Years post qualification experience in a similar position, preferably in Automobile Company.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other computer based system
- To be a good automotive General Manager, you need a keen understanding of the automotive industry, and knowledge of everything from parts and labor to drivability of vehicles.
- Your responsibilities include managing others, so it's important for the General Manager to have excellent communication and listening skills.
- Financial skills are also incredibly important, as you are responsible for managing the budget and ensuring the staff are meeting their goals.
- Ability to effectively manage projects independently.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Result Driven and Out of the Box thinker in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure over a period, and keen attention to details.
- Ability to grasp the problems and giving the solution quickly.
- Must be flexible and open to change.
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable.