- Develop, articulate, and assist with the implementation of mid-and-long term strategies based on company directives & business objectives.
- Ensure hiring of Managers, Executives, Staff, Graduate Trainees & Associates is completed in line with the manpower budget and agreed timelines.
- Oversee effective roll-out of Performance Management Systems, including goal setting, mid-year reviews, annual appraisals, and the compensation revision process, and ensure strong adherence to approved procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure turnover is within budget and oversee retention strategy for staff and Associates to avoid line stoppages.
- Drive career progression whilst maintaining effective reviews of promotions and succession planning.
- Build a motivated and productive workforce through employee engagement in initiatives including basic team building events and develop programs to build employee loyalty at all levels.
- Work with HODs and develop Training & Development objectives.
- Manage HR systems and implementation, ensuring availability of up-to-date and accurate information.
- Provide regular updates to management on progress of planned initiatives, status of agreed deliverables and KPIs.
- Must have strong knowledge of Ghana labour law and international (ILO) to ensure that the organization will be fully in compliance with all relevant labour laws. Monitor to ensure compliance with all laws.
- Work closely with the company’s ESG Manager & Compliance group to ensure policies and procedures of the Company are fully in compliance with relevant labour law acts/standards.
- Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources
- Management/Business Administration or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of Human Resources domain experience, at least 5 of which entailed leading an HR team in a labour intensive manufacturing industry
- Experience with leading and implementing of transformational initiatives.
- Strong track record of managing complex cross-functional projects whilst meeting timelines and delivering results, effectively and efficiently
- Strong internal client-facing skills with a flexible communication style
- Ability to lead with insights and create a vision for the function whilst influencing different stakeholders including Senior Management
- Thorough understanding and affinity to lab our regulations and compliance's. A demonstrated affinity for analytics
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply