- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Must have a minimum of a degree in Administration or related field
Should have at least 5 years working experience in the same or a similar role
Interested persons should kindly forward CVs and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.