This Hotel is currently under construction phase set for a soft launch in Aug 2021 and Opening in Oct 2021.
- Promoting and marketing the hotel and events space to ensure sustainable growth and revenue
- Assist in the development of Operational plan, standard procedure and controls in addition to planning, organization
- Assisting partners in setting up all administrative tasks for the hotel, working with consultants and being the face of the hotel to clients
- Assist in the development of marketing strategy, social media, inquiries
- Perform all on-site tasks related to pre-opening of the hotel and events center, including running errands and coordinating contractors as needed
- Supervision of all hotel services, including accommodation, housekeeping, catering, restaurant, banqueting, and conference services as well as any other hotel facilities and services
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and brand goals
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the hotel.
- Grow the clientele base
- Consults with owners and corporate offices, as required. Interviews counsel and evaluates staff.
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance, and service, and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity, and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
Qualification Required and Experience
- Degree/higher Diploma in Tourism, Hotel Management, Hospitality, Business Administration or a related field. Additional professional qualifications and training will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the hotel business
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hotel Software, etc.
- Experience in pre-opening of Hotel or restaurant a plus Competencies
- Strong Leadership and Teamwork abilities
- Knowledge of revenue generation and profit/loss implications
- Communication both verbal and written
- Computer software skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, and goal-oriented
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement!
- Experience with ownership partnerships
- Experience managing hotels geared towards business travelers