Sales Executive shall research and develop, discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate deals and maintain customer satisfaction. Collaborate with management to ensure targets are met.
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients by providing support.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Qualifications / Requirement:
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Communication/ Creativity
- Client Relationships
- Strong business acumen
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
Education, Experience, Requirements:
- At least Diploma; Knowledge in sales, or business skills
- At least two (2) years of industry sales experience
- Computer literate: MS Suites, Social Media