- Ensure documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Monitor the timely implementation of management actions to recommendations in both internal and external audit reports
- Advise management on an ongoing basis, on accounting, reporting control and compliance issues to prevent costly error and irregularities.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of Financial and Quality compliance standards.
- Liaise with Managing Directors and General Managers to develop SOPs and other operational manuals for each company
- Develop & disseminate Quality Management policies and procedures related to compliance activities
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures as well as applicable laws and financial regulations, by examining records, reports, operating practices and documentation
- Monitor and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations not only of the company but also of those affected by the parent company and generally assisting with the resolution of related compliance problems.