The General Manager is responsible for improving efficiency and increasing departmental profits while managing the company's operations. The general manager is a part of the senior resources deployed to client work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
• Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget as well as reviewing and monitoring the budgets
• Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
Human Resource Management:
• Manage HR policies, processes and procedures for employees and temp contractors
• Introduce innovative strategies to enhance the effectiveness of the HR program
• Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Managing the recruitment and selection process.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
• Manage employee welfare and compensation program with a focus on rewarding performance
• Lead team building activities for employees and temp contractors for company cohesion
Business Development Management
• Develop innovative sales & marketing strategies for the up or down cycle of the market.
• Achieve marketing and sales targets by leading marketing and sales strategic planning and reviews.
• Develop service/product marketing material based on market opportunities and client needs.
• Lead the sales teams to aggressively market product and service offerings to enhance market share.
• Lead the advertising team to develop and manage promotions, advertising and social media campaigns.
Joint Venture Companies Management:
• Ensure the creation of Joint Venture (JV) companies with strategic business partners.
• Managing all regulatory and statutory interfaces on behalf of JV partners as required.
• Oversee the operational activities of the various JVs.
• Optimize the Fortress engagement with partners (incl. revenue generation & technology transfer)
Manage the Fortress HSSEQ, ISO, & Technology programs
• Lead the execution of the Fortress HSSEQ management program
• Lead the Fortress system of management processes
• Manage the ISO certification and maintenance program
• Provide HSSEQ and ISO certification consultancy services to clients
• Manage the Fortress Technology program and optimize its effectiveness across the company
• Provide technology consultancy, project management, and consultancy services to clients
Key Skills and Attributes:
▪ Strong quantitative and analytical skills are essential
▪ Strong problem-solving skills
▪ Proactive and self-starter
▪ Excellent written and oral communications
▪ Strong interpersonal skills
▪ Ability to work in and support a small team environment
▪ Good excel spreadsheet skills, PowerPoint presentation and other business presentation and analysis tools.
▪ Ability to engage productively and professionally at a senior level
Qualifications and Experience:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Administration (lower second and above)
▪ MBA or MSc in relevant areas
▪ Professional certification will be an advantage
▪ Minimum of 7 years of experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.