Oxygen8 Gaming Limited is a subsidiary of Oxygen 8 Group, which was established in the year 2000. The Oxygen8 Group has a turnover of £90 million p.a. and is headquartered in Birmingham UK, Oxygen8 also has offices in Ireland, Australia, USA, South Africa, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique, Caribbean and Singapore.
The General Manager will provide strategic leadership to our core business (betting), manage staff under his/her jurisdiction and partner our organisation with other investors interested in betting for massive growth and expansion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Deal and build strong relationships with the Gaming Commission and other related regulator bodies.
- Exhibit dynamic leadership and motivate the other leaders of the business units to effectively manage its vision and resources.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical experience in the development of an existing multi-functional projects and ensure the principles and values permeate the business units and at all functional levels.
- Facilitate the development of strategic and annual plans in line with the Group strategic plan.
- Allocate time both for business area initiatives development and also operational and administrative functions.
- Capitalize on opportunities and overcome obstacles to achieve projects to scale, and sustainability in line with the Groups mission principles and the business strategic plan.
- Oversee projects planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation and also develop and manage effective partnerships to accomplish project goals.
- Ensure that the business units and its projects in consultation with the Board of Directors, manage planning processes to set annual and strategic plans for our core business (Betting).
- Directly supervise various staff plus indirect management of projects office and field staff depending on projects and growth size.
- In consultation with the Group Level and Board of Directors, contribute to the policy guidelines development, recommend and set policy to govern the general operations of the betting business
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate for the General Manager position should have:
- Bachelor's Degree with over 5 years' working experience or Master's Degree with about 3 years' experience or more will be preferred.
- At least three (3) years experience in senior management, preferably with a betting industry.
- Experience in serving on the Board of Directors for a profit making company is strongly preferred.
- Experience general betting business or related businesses, plus a cross cultural relationship development is strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing mutually inclusive projects required. o Experienced in relevant fields such as resource development, project management will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing their CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the job title in the email subject. Only complete applications will be considered. Due to the volume of applications that may come in, only successful applicants will be contacted.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the General Manager. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs, as necessary. Please note that Oxygen8 Gaming Ghana will never request any form of payment from an applicant. Applicants are encouraged to confirm the information listed above with Oxygen8 Gaming Ghana prior to releasing any extensive personal information to the organization
Scanned with CamScanner
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.