Report to: Program Manager – Education.
- A. Program Planning and Implementation: Continuously reviews and appraise annually planned program documents to determine activities/tasks required to operationalize the INGH Assistance Program (AP) in accordance with set time frames and outcome targets among others.
- B. Assistance Program: Assist in profiling children in our schools for assistance. Generates and keeps records of profile of children for assistance purposes. Regularly checking and monitoring the status of assisted children via the program database. Update the assistance records with Assistance Program Coordinators of the Development Partners (DPs)
- C. Monitoring and Evaluation: Collects and systematically documents relevant data to ensure the timely and accurate assessment of project progress and impact.
Required Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Social Work, or related field, with a minimum of two (3) years of experience in Child Assistance Programs and relates activities. A strong background in educational policy and implementation in Ghana is an advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite.
NB: A clean police criminal report on Child Abuse; Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment.
Location: North Odorkor