- Responsible for the effective management of a Constituent Fund within the Company's portfolio and ensuring that returns on the Funds under management are optimized.
- Acting in accordance with the Fund's stated objectives, policies and restrictions.
- Responsible for the implementation of all approved decisions such as investment strategies, types, amounts and timing of the investments.
- Periodically reviewing and modifying strategies as market conditions warrant and as the Company deems such modifications to be in the Fund's best interest.
- Develop and maintain cost control measures for the execution of all fund management activities.
- Engage in presentations and other marketing activities for the Company's services and products to clients
- Maintain professional integrity and due care as a representative of the Company.
Education and Skills Factors
- Minimum of First Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Economics or Relevant First Degree from a Recognized University
- Minimum of 5 Years (MBA or Masters in relevant field. OR
- Minimum of 8 Years (BA/BSc in a relevant field).
- Completion of Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) or Ghana Investments and Securities Institute (GISI) Professional Courses is a must.
- Should be a Qualified Licensed Investment Advisor either Registered by SEC or yet to be Registered by SEC.
- A team player with leadership and supervisory capabilities
- Good presentation and writing Skills
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Research and Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working long hours
- Ability to deal professionally, confidently, and effectively with people at all levels
- Good initiative and be self-motivated