The eBenefits & Payments squad is a fast-scaling team within Employment Hero. It's focus is on building products that improve employee engagement, through reward and recognition products, and employee perks and benefits, including our discount marketplace, and finance products, like InstaPay.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Develop new product lines with new critical features, using our techstack which includes Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ReactJS, React Native, within an AWS Cloud environment using EC2 and Kubernetes
- Provide your input into our technical strategy with your squad, including participating in sprint planning
- Develop code for the frontend, mobile and backends environments as an end-to-end full-stack developer,
- Ensure both your colleagues and yourself are producing high quality code through testing and code reviews
- Share your knowledge with your squad and mentor junior developers
- Learn and collaborate with highly respected Senior Fullstack Developers, in a high performing and supportive squad
- Show your passion for working in highly complex and technically challenging development
- Enhance legacy features for our award-winning HR tech platform
To be a success in this role you'll have:
- Experience in Full-stack Software Development, Server-side and API Development (GraphQL), particularly with NodeJS
- High-level Object Oriented Programming (OOP) skills
- Demonstrated experience implementing, maintaining and deploying full-stack web technologies
- Experience in translating design wireframes into functioning UI components
- Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology
- A team player that always puts colleagues ahead of yourself and has a highly adaptable and versatile approach to work
- You are passionate about learning and sharing your knowledge, and not afraid to challenge your peers, but also welcome being challenged
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.