Fullstack .NET Engineer
Software & Data
Customers around the world rely on us to address strategic and operational changes in a number of business lines. At S&P Global, our experts work closely with our clients to provide the data, insight and advanced analytics that maximize their workflows, produce innovative solutions to complex challenges, and position them for sustainable growth.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Work in a team environment using Agile practices
- Utilize Continuous Integration and Pair Programming development methods
- Collaborate closely with other developers, front-end designers, stakeholders and internal customers
- Constantly learn from and educate others to improve yourself and the project
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Full project life-cycle experience – in C# / .NET / .NET Core
- Experience in modern web frameworks like Angular / React.
- At least basic CSS experience
- Ability to solve complex problems and learn from mistakes
- Familiarity with database concepts
- Strong unit testing and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Working with Cloud Infrastructure, especially AWS
- Docker Experience
- MVC, HTML5/CSS3 knowledge
- Data warehousing experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.