Full Stack Software Engineer
Engineering & Technology
The Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for building new systems, enhancing and refactoring existing systems, and integrating with external systems. This person will work with the existing team of developers, QA and Product Managers to design and implement features, have input on roadmaps and bring prior experience to ensure a world class SaaS product. You will work closely with your technical lead to shape the overall Engineering vision and roadmap. This person has built systems from the ground up and had to deal with bad design assumptions and scaling issues. The right candidate has developed good design instincts through a mix of seeing "what not to do" as well as being a "student" of good design.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What You'll Work On:
NinjaEdge is a SaaS platform that evaluates credit risk and provides decisioning support. You will be joining a team consisting of full stack generalists and specialists in particular areas of our platform. You will be working on things like:
- Design and implementation of new features to enrich the platform
- 3rd party application integrations for data aggregation
- User facing applications for data collection
- Custom RESTful APIs to deliver insights derived from bank transaction data
- Client portal for business reporting, data visualization, and user management
- Developer portal for account management, access key management, technical documentation, and SDKs
- Technical support of client onboarding
- Platform monitoring and troubleshooting
- DB and application performance engineering
- Documentation of technical design
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a full stack software engineer on sophisticated web applications
- Strong communication ability to describe complex problems and solutions
- Experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, etc.
- Must have professional experience working with Ruby on Rails to build web applications
- Experience with designing data models for relational databases
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.