The Data Platform team at Pagoda is responsible for the data access infrastructure of NEAR Protocol. We focus on building scalable, performant, and reliable infrastructure to query and access blockchain data that power decentralized applications, such as the NEAR Blockchain Operating System (BOS).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing user interfaces and services for software engineers around the world to build decentralized applications on NEAR Protocol;
- Collaboration with a fully distributed team around the world;
- Writing the code, fixing bugs, and participating in design discussions;
- Following the minimal processes, like technical roadmaps, OKRs, milestones, regular team meetings;
- Develop components and applications in public clouds like GCP and AWS;
- Participating in on-call rotations;
- Performance optimizations and scalability/reliability improvements.
What We're Looking For
- Ability to quickly learn new programming languages and technologies.
- Creativity to come up with proof of concept from high level design while not knowing all the details.
- Experience building highly-interactive user interfaces using React;
- Experience building easy to use and scalable APIs, including REST and GraphQL;
- Ability to write clean yet efficient code in a variety of programming languages and technologies, including TypeScript, Rust, SQL, Python;
- Experience building cloud applications utilizing managed compute and data processing systems;
- Understanding data processing and storage solutions and ability to find balance between cost, performance and scalability.
- Effective communication skills to convey your ideas and discuss with team members for technical challenges
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.