Full Stack Developer (Integration Team)
Software & Data
As an Integrations Developer you will be working between software platforms, programs, and applications to connect and integrate the data between platforms. You are an expert problem solver with extensive programming skills and abilities in multiple coding languages and frameworks. You set up new integrations, resolve errors, provide support, and develop procedures to navigate complex system overlaps for clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations.
- Implementing existing Integration Templates/Recipes to fit a clients needs
- Integrating WebFX’s proprietary platform with CRMs, Chatbots, and other 3rd Party tools
- Working in Workato Primarily, with some work in Blendr and Zapier
- Communicating and Collaborating with Project Managers, Account Managers, and other Developers to execute projects for clients
- Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
- Excellent knowledge (3+ years) of two or more programming languages (JS, PHP, etc.)
- Workato integration / development / consulting experience - We will also consider developers with Salesforce or NetSuite integration experience
- Experience with or ability to learn Zapier / Blendr
- API Development experience
- Meticulous knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures
- Familiarity with multiple CRM’s (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.