- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Overseeing the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve the software.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, Mongo DB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Salary Range: GHC 2000 - 2500