As our Software Development Engineer focused on Security you will sit within our Security and Core Platform team, working closely with Infrastructure, engineering and product teams across the business. As a core member of our Security Engineering function, this role will see you being a critical part of the team helping to design and develop our infrastructure and its security standards. This is a hands-on role that requires experience and expertise in managing projects and processes related to the security of our networks, AWS cloud-based systems and applications. To be a success in this role you’ll relish the challenge of working in a business that has scaled rapidly over the last few years, and are ambitious to find elegant and simple solutions to complex security challenges at scale.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Develop, implement and maintain security protocols and practices in software applications
- Perform security audits and identify potential vulnerabilities in software products,
- Remedying and patching vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to evangelise security in building software
- Have a passion for and demonstrated experience in quality coding, through testing and test automation tools/frameworks
- Learn and collaborate with our highly respected and amazing Software Development Engineers
To be successful in joining Employment Hero, you’ll have:
- Experience in developing software, using microservices or SOA architecture for deployment on public clouds, preferably AWS
- Good understanding of database concepts and experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and working with Product teams
- Quality coding practices, including test-driven development, unit testing and secure coding awareness
- Experience in Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
- Fantastic communication - the ability to speak and write in English is essential
- Comfort and willingness to work from your home, working with teams across APAC
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.