Engineering & Technology
We are a growing cybersecurity SaaS company looking for a super talented Frontend Engineer (m/f) to join our awesome Frontend Design & Development team . As a member of our team, you will play a key role in the development of web applications for all of our users with the objective of providing them with the best possible experience. You will have the opportunity to work on a modern technological stack and a set of varied projects in relation with the designers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Contribute to the design and development of the Design System Vade and our CSS framework with the rest of the team
- Participate in the design and development of new features with designers and the Product team
- Collaborate on the frontend architecture of the Vade ecosystem and in particular our shared packages
- Propose improvements to our techno stack, our best practices and take advantage of them to test the crisp new features at the frontend level
- A bit of bugfix too, and yes (even if we try to do as little as possible), soon you may be fixing your own bugs.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a development team on frontend topics
- Experience with one of the frontend frameworks: Vue, React, Svelte or Angular
- A state of mind focused on quality: tests, code reviews...
- But also the simplicity and maintainability of your code
- A fluent level in English
- You have an appetite for UI/UX subjects and a creative spirit
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Knowledge of Docker and its ecosystem
- CI/CD experience, potentially GitLabCI/CD
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.