As a Frontend Engineer (Angular), you’ll join a team you can always rely on for feedback and continuous professional growth.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide a better-valued product to our customers
- Maintain, improve, and implement new features in our Products
- Proactively contribute to product quality and team processes to raise the bar in engineering quality and efficiency
- Collaborate with the product team, UI/UX team, and backend teams to spec, write, test, and deploy code to production
- Analyze and assess product requirements to remain focused on working on high-impact changes
We expect you to have:
- Production experience with Angular (v2+)
- Readiness to communicate independently with various stakeholders
- Ability to deliver pixel-perfect and adaptive layouts
- Experience in performance optimization and application memory optimization in browsers (Chrome and Firefox)
- Knowledge and experience in optimization applications based on Web Vitals metrics
- Experience with Git, Typescript, CSS3, HTML, RestAPI
- Deep understanding of how http/https work
- English (B2-C1 level)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Webpack
- Well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work, relevant open-source commits, or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.