Engineering & Technology
We're looking for front-end developers who love to ship world-class user interfaces for websites and web apps, aren't scared of experimenting with new tools, and are able to communicate their progress and potential obstacles very clearly.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The high degree of proficiency and understanding in HTML/CSS
- At least 2 years of proven commercial experience in developing user interfaces using React.js
- Experience working with git in real projects
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a kanban and scrum development process
- Written and spoken English at a level high enough to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the team
- Experience in working with REST/GraphQL APIs
- Basic understanding of tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision or Zeplin
Would be great to see:
- hands-on experience with tools like Gatsby and Next.js
- ability to connect headless CMS systems such as Contentful, NetlifyCMS, Storyblok or Prismic with a Jamstack site
- track records of remote work in your career history
- experience with node.js
- basic understanding of serverless architecture
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.