We are hiring Front Line Associates (FLAs) to assist in our restaurant either at the eatery and in the kitchen. As an FLA you are trained to assist in specific areas of our restaurant Located within the University of Ghana Legon.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Good mathematical skills.
Successful Applicants will be trained trained as Front Line Associates (FLAs ) to assist in our eatery and kitchen.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.