Primer is the world's first automation platform for payments. With Primer, merchants and developers have all the underlying infrastructure and "lego blocks" they need to build the best buying experiences for their customers. Any developer can build a connection on Primer; merchants then simply 'click and connect' to the services they need to build their desired payment flows within their Primer dashboard.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Design, build and improvement of our web SDK
- Work with leadership to implement internal engineering frameworks and processes
- Making decisions on technology and tooling, building for scale and reach
- Innovate and bring ideas to the table
- Creating first-class documentation for both merchants and internal teams
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring juniors in future as we grow the team
- Working closely with a cross-functional team of front end engineers, back end engineers, mobile engineers, designers and product
- Extensive experience in designing and building web SDK's
- Experience working with React and TypeScript with an understanding of what is going on 'under the hood'
- A passion for building a fantastic internal 'Developer Experience' - i.e. writing clear documentation, automating testing etc.
- Engineering for performance, optimization and conversion
- Passion for maintainable, performant, well-tested and resilient code
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate in a cross-functional team and work with leadership
- Curiosity and interest to learn!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.