Xenesi Company ltd. is a software development company based in Accra. We develop exciting, public-facing web applications with the goal of addressing targeted user needs.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our development team as a contractor. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You will work alongside designers, back-end developers, business analysts, and QA. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. You may work remotely.
** The position has the opportunity to transition into a permanent role.
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, employee-centered environment by developing sites that impact society and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional and a quick learner who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment, ensuring a great user experience.
· Create user-friendly web pages
· Improve existing website pages
· Optimize applications for maximum speed
· Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
· Receive and address feedback from QA
· Write functional requirement documents and guides
· Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
· Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
· Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
· Hands-on experience with markup languages, HTML, and CSS
· Expert in PHP, Laravel platforms
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
· Familiarity with Figma
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
· Understanding of layout aesthetics
· Knowledge of SEO principles
· An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
· BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field. Self-taught individuals with relevant work experience will be considered.
You may also send your application directly to: Corporate@Xenesi.com
Resume – Required
Cover Letter – Optional
GHS 3000+ (negotiable); contingent on availability and experience