- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- A minimum of 2 years working-experience
- Hard-working and very committed individual to work as a front desk and marketing department.
- Should have social media background.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Should be a self – starter that requires minimal or no supervision