- Anticipate and handle any guest requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the budget to provide top quality customer service
- Act as liaison between the General Manager and staff
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information
- Provide a high level of customer service and assistance to clients, and fellow co-workers both inside and outside of immediate team.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment.
- Managing budgets, records, and contracts.
- Supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
- Minimum of an HND or Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time