Job Purpose: To deliver friendly and effective customer service by warmly welcoming and directing visitors appropriately and notifying company personnel of visitors’ arrival, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
- Warmly welcome and receive persons entering organization and direct persons to correct destination
- Answer the telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take messages correctly and relay them on time
- Provide information to callers and deal with queries from the public and customers
- Receive, sort, and distribute mails
- Ensure the reception area is tidy at all times
- Protect staff from unwelcome visitors
- Provide other clerical duties.
Education and Experience
- Secretarial training would be ideal
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Word processing skill is a must whilst knowledge of other Microsoft office applications will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- A pleasant demeanor and warm disposition
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance