- Greet, communicate, and welcome guests
- Keep front desk clean, tidy, and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed.
- Monitor Office Supplies.
- Assist in administrative duties.
- Other duties may be assigned to employees from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a diploma
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Front desk experience within IT & Telecoms will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with the Front desk
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Good report writing skills
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)