- Assessing the capabilities of the students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curricula.
- Pronouncing words and phrases and explaining their meanings to students.
- Conducting research to develop appropriate learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
- Using both in-class activities and online resources and platforms to create a blended learning environment.
- Teaching the various tiers of French to students.
- Developing and grading informal and formal written and oral assessments.
- Scheduling feedback sessions with students and providing extra support or enrichment activities as required.
- Making recommendations to students for further learning and development.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree
- At least 2years experience in teaching JHS
Salary: Salary based on competence
Suitable applicants should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Job Title as the subject of the Email
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.