- Provide a one-to-one teaching experience in the areas of Spanish and French at grade levels 1-7.
- Show evidence of adapting and differentiated instruction for all students and a classroom forum for holistic growth.
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
- Develop and maintain genuine, positive, and consistent communication with parents.
- Contribute to and benefit from the campus community.
- Practice professionalism through ongoing professional development, reflection, and continuous improvement.
- In addition to subject matter tutoring and teaching, this position includes significant student mentoring.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required for consideration, as well as a higher-level Spanish and French background.
- Solid subject matter knowledge in most of these areas: Spanish 1 through Spanish 3, and French 1 through French 3 from grade levels 1- 7.
- Teaching credentials are a plus but are not mandatory
- The ideal candidate is outgoing, well organized, competent in basic computer skills, and is an individual who is eager to work in a highly dynamic, energetic school setting.
- Candidate must be prepared to teach and tutor material at a high school level immediately.
- At least 5 years experience
- Expertise in the relevant subject area.
- Understand learning differences and emotional difficulties.
- Ability to mentor as a positive role model.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Self-directed, proactive, intelligent, knowledge of curriculum and assessment, multi-tasker, problem solving skills, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to connect with students with patience and compassion.
- Ability to manage stress, and self-regulate during chaos and crisis, consistently positive attitude, strong teamwork, passionate, genuine, organized, internally motivated, service orientation, ability to reserve judgment and respond with curiosity and compassion.
Salary: Gh 1650- Gh 1800