- Operate forklift or other hand truck
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Maintain forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs and performing routine pre and post-inspections.
- Load and offload products from trailers
- Transfer goods from one location to another within the warehouse/factory
- Loading and offloading of goods from customers trucks when the need arises
- Assist in keeping a safe environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a forklift operator
- Knowledge on forklift machine maintenance
- Should be a licensed class D driver
Interested persons should forward their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.