Flutter Mobile Applications Developer
Bisa Technologies Ltd
Engineering & Technology
We are seeking a talented and experienced Flutter mobile app developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms. The ideal candidate should be able to implement UIs and develop according to industry standards.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are seeking a talented and experienced Flutter mobile app developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience in both front-end and back-end development, as well as experience working with various programming languages and mobile app frameworks.
- Design and develop mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms using Flutter.
- Continue the development of existing applications and update accordingly
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain code quality standards
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Maintain code documentation and version control
- Ensure that the application meets security and compliance requirements
- Comfortable working with game related packages in flutter.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile app development
- Proficient in mobile app development languages such as Swift, Java, Kotlin,
- Demonstrated ability to upload applications to the app store and play store.
- Experience with mobile app frameworks such as Flutter, React-native etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of design patterns, algorithms, data structures, and software architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.