- Responsible for executing the transactions of fixed income effectively by gathering the relevant market information and performing a market analysis.
- Market of fixed income solutions and strategies that will help in providing better client services.
- Manage the daily trade volumes to ensure timely and appropriate execution of the orders that are in compliance with the regulatory policies.
- Monitor the market conditions and remain updated on the current market trends and prepare relevant reports
- Provide an insight to the clients regarding their fixed incomes as well as relevant feedback to the analysts and portfolio managers based on the market trends
- Recommend new strategies by evaluating the existing fixed income investment plans
- Offer fixed income products and services as per the client's financial abilities and his interest in investment
- Perform all the back end office work, to make entry into new markets, and to make sure that all the activities of trading are carried out efficiently by adhering to the rules and regulations of the company
- Maintain healthy professional relationships with the clients and handle all their issues and provide a timely resolution for the same
- Ensure all documents and account records are maintained and updated regularly. He/she remains in constant touch with the clients and provides support in all operational procedures and risk management.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating inventory records of fixed income securities.
- Should demonstrate strong analytical, quantitative, and technological skills.
- Should have a deep interest in the financial markets and should be extremely well organized.
- Should be able to work in high pressure work environment and within the given time constraints.
- Should possess a high analytical aptitude, good judgment, and decision making skills.
- Should have multitasking ability, should be able to manage his work according to priority, and should be comfortable to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Educational & Experience Background
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Investment, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role