Job Location: Spintex-Accra, Greater Accra
To be successful as a Fitness Instructor, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your clients’ fitness needs. You should distinguish yourself as an outstanding Fitness Instructor in a highly competitive market while still being a team player.
Ultimately, you will help our clients have fun and improve their health through exercise.
- Ensures the gym is hygienic, neat and ready for clients each day
- Support all clients through their workout programs and health checks
- Explain and demonstrate all exercises and workout programs to clients in a professional manner
- Ability to take potential clients on tours and also makes sales/ describe our memberships and services
- Ensure all clients are performing their exercises with correct form and understand the importance of communication and support in the gym
- Fitness instructors may work evenings and or weekends.
- Travel to clients’ homes to teach classes or conduct personal training sessions.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma required
- At least 1-3 years working experience
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written English)
- Experience in a similar role preferred
- Some interest and knowledge of the body's anatomy and physiology
- Demonstrate the correct way to use exercise equipment
- Monitor the misuse of equipment