- Survey tilapia fish stocks to ensure the correct type and amount of fish are in the right places
- Breeding, raising, and harvesting of tilapia
- Conduct a periodic survey of freshwater
- Carry out electro-fishing and netting activities
- Keep up to date with legislation and relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Electro-fishing and netting
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Must be experienced in tilapia broodstock production, hatchery hatching of eggs, and raising grow-out fish
- Must have a minimum of a degree in fisheries
Please note that this job is located in Akuse, Eastern Region. Qualified selected candidates would be trained.