- On-site management of sub-contractors and direct staff
- Advice management as to any modifications and/or variations that may enhance the quality and time frame of the project
- Ensure that each project is delivered according to the required quality standards and within agreed timescales
- Analyze, implement and monitor the quality in every aspect of finishing works as per drawings, which include mechanical, electrical, and plumbing works
- Oversee various internal and external day today finishing works at the project site
- Supervise all finishing installations and finishing works i.e. Plastering, ceiling works, fixing of sinks, tiles, paintings, and ensure the works are done to the highest international standards
- Work with the interior decorator to ensure the final output is in line with the finishing plan
- Monitor the quality of construction works being done by sub-contractors to avoid implementation errors.
- Work closely with the Site Manager and provide regular progress reports
- Manage the workflow of sub-contractors ensuring they are in line with the program of works on site.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction, Architecture or any related field.
- 5-10 years in the development/construction industry.
- 1 year Contract
- Must have a proven track record in delivering projects to the highest quality
- Understand construction drawings and designs
- Must be able to work with less supervision and emotionally strong
- Must be proficient in construction finishing management
- Excellent team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with diverse workforce
- Must have a keen eye for detail and must be one who takes pride in working with very high spec finishes
- Should be conversant with project contract documents and approval protocols pertaining to finishing execution
CV’s should be sent to: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org