T.E Markets Limited is a Holding Company registered in Seychelles with running projects in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo and soon in Ghana.
The conglomerate is an African financing organization, primarily focused on changing and re-writing the African story. We are now developing the African Consolidated Exchange (ACEX). A project which is first of its kind in Africa. ACEX the only known unified exchange for trading all varieties of instruments from Forex, Commodities, Synthetic, indices, Cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments, especially those of African descent.
ACEX allows multiple listings of products by small and medium enterprises up to large corporate organizations that would like to have their value traded across the continent and beyond.
We are recruiting Financial Trainers in all key regions in Africa, Asia, South America, North America, Europe and Asia.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
The Financial trainers position offers a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work in a growth-oriented program, ACEX that is dedicated to helping low to moderate income families change financial behavior, build assets and become financially stable. ACEX provides individualized financial coaching for participants to help them reach target goals including budgeting; saving; utilization of quality financial services; and asset development. The Financial Coach will work directly with families/individuals in our ACEX program to ensure that families reach their educational, financial, and asset goals.
• Primary areas of responsibility:
Financial coaching: Provide one-on-one coaching for participants in ACEX program. Assist participants with goal setting, budgeting, FX/Crypto Trading, staking, utilization for quality financial services, and asset development. Monitor participant progress toward financial goals. Follow up with participants on referrals to other financial service professionals when applicable. Maintains files and database for all participants including the intake form, coach’s appointment notes, analysis and corrective action plan.
• Curriculum development and financial education classes/workshops:
Develop course curriculum and conduct financial education classes. Oversee participant performance at onsite financial education classes.
• Data collection and evaluation:
Collect and verify all required data from participants throughout the program, including Combined Financial Assessment and Financial Profile. Assist in program reports preparation
• Resource development:
Identify and refer participants to other resources and services needed to achieve their financial goal. Identify, cultivate, and maintain relationship with key community partners/IBs Introducing brokers
• General program support:
Provide support, as needed, to other core programs including crosstraining in other service areas. Assists with special projects as assigned and other tasks deemed necessary to achieve overall goals and to operate a successful program.
• Policy and Guidelines:
Adheres to all guidelines related to confidentiality. Follow regulatory and quality-control requirements. Works to ensure that satisfaction is a priority of the coaching program.
Travel for training and occasional meeting as needed.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule as needed.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Education: Bachelors Degree
• Financial services expertise:
The applicant should have a background in financial coaching, banking, asset development and/or a related economic development field. The applicant should have experience working with low-income Individuals /High income individuals in one or more of the following areas: financial goal setting; utilization of quality financial services; and asset development.
Skills: Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrate organizational skills, with the ability to handle multi-tasking. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Proficiency in French is a plus.
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Demonstrates ability to interact effectively and confidently with individuals at all social and economic levels that utilize or support ACEX Services
• Ability to work independently and as a productive team member.
• Flexible, adaptive and positive in a constantly changing environment
• Detail-oriented, with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques to promote quality, efficiency and successful customer outcomes.
• Ability to identify internal weaknesses, identify solutions, and to adapt coaching methods and tools to create more effective organizational and client outcomes.
• Ability to sense when clients are overwhelmed and to break major objectives in manageable steps.
• Dedicated individual to engage/motivate/encourage customers and help them resolve financial challenges and accomplish goals.
• Creative, practical and strategic problem solving skills
Send your applications by 11th December, 2021 with title Financial Trainer on the subject line.