- Expand business channels with banks, telecom operators, third-party payment channels and other financial institutions, and establish strategic business partnerships;
- Introduce the resources of financial enterprises such as consumer finance and cash loans, cooperate with the operation of aggregate payment products and financial products to formulate overall cooperation plans, and conduct business negotiations on behalf of the company;
- Promote the relationship with the government and central bank institutions to promote the coverage of the mobile internet financial network;
- Investigate the qualifications of various local financial licenses and complete the application plan;
- Actively follow up the local implementation of mobile internet financial products, and continue to optimize and enhance the value of cooperation with financial institutions.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above, finance-related major is preferred, B-side resources or channels of financial institutions must be available;
- 1- 3 years of business development experience related to the financial industry, familiar with the operation of financial institutions; telecom operators and bank experiences preferred.
- Possess strong financial institution development ability, excellent language expression and business negotiation ability;
- A strong sense of responsibility, and familiar with financial-related policies and regulations.