- Optimize the utilization of the integrated financial accounting system of the Hotel and to provide training to the finance staff where necessary.
- Preparing financial forecasting activities specifically (budgeting, and Cash forecasting)
- Overall management of accounting records and financial reports of the Company ensuring timely and full compliance with statutory and fiscal requirements.
- To manage the general ledger accounting records and provides complete end-to-end management report.
- Ensuring the safekeeping and updating of all leases and contracts that may affect the financial status of the Company.
- Provide financial strategies to support business growth, development initiatives, major pricing decisions and other commercial decision-making.
- To ensure that KPIs are met completely and on time.
- Liaise with the marketing manager to establish credit facilities with clients.
- Review debtor’s ledger periodically to identify any misstatement for redress
- Provide complete oversight in planning
- Lead on all bills and invoices preparation and ensure full details of record have been captures
- Address all queries resulting from invoices that have been submitted to clients.
- Liaise with the bank to Track all payments (cash, cheques and transfers) effectively and ensure that such payments are matched out properly and send updated statements to the client.
- Provide prompt feedback to directors.
- First Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Professional Membership (ACCA, ICA, ICMA) will be a plus
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and ability in hotel software (EZEE system)
- Proven knowledge and experience in Treasury, Account Payable & Account
- Analytical skills- ability to analyze and interpret financial data and accounting records.
- Strategic thinking and great presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to influence and persuade team members
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.