Finance/Personnel Manager with at least 5 years experience needed for immediate employment in a reputable Company. Deadline for Submission: 20th January 2023
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- A good understanding of tax laws in Ghana and the world as a whole
- At least 10 years’ experience with 3 of them in a similar position.
- A degree in accounting/ economics plus an ACCA/ICAG qualification
- Experience in putting in place systems and procedures to ensure compliance, a strong financial control environment and smooth business operations
- Knowledge and experience in international accounting standards
- Projection, analysis and control of expenses and revenue expected to ensure liquidity of business at all times.
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Provide management insight into revenue and operating expense trends, track project spending, headcount, and potential risks/opportunities to forecast or plan
- Plan and undertake collection of revenue, payment of bills and purchasing to ensure integrity of financial system.
- Assist in financial planning and budgeting
- Ensure that all the organisation’s financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislations
- Demonstrated business judgment combined with an ability to effectively influence others
- Update and implement financial and human capital policies and procedures
- Experience in Project financing, planning and appraisal.
- Drive ad-hoc analysis as required by the business
- Keep records and data of all personnel.
- Review and make changes to company personnel policy as and when necessary.
Skills & Competency Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience of the relevant public financial management legislations
- Demonstrate proven ability in developing models and conducting analyses that identify critical trends, support strategic decision making and create forward visibility
- Demonstrated expertise in the Ghanaian tax legislation environment
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Thorough understanding of both public and private business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Organizational, planning, problem-solving skills, research skills and critical thinking skills.
Interested Candidates should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.